Sunday, November 28, 2010

What is THAT?

Well, Stephen and I had a great time on our trip.  We really enjoyed the relaxation while in St. Francisville.  Our cottage and so cozy and I especially enjoyed it being at a Plantation.  We got there Sunday afternoon and left Wednesday morning and headed to Baton Rouge.  I had a great time with family and really enjoyed being away for a while however I woke up Friday morning with an awful rash on my face.  My face was all swollen and yuck.  I woke up this morning and noticed that the rash has now spread to my arms and stomach.  I think it's an allergic reaction to my birth control.  The pharmacy gave me the generic to my usual pill and I started taking the generic last week so it would make since if the pill is the cause of the rash.  I can't wait to call my doctor tomorrow and get this figured out because it is HIGHLY annoying and itchy.  Stephen and I are going to eat lunch with his Mom today and I have a little more Christmas shopping to get done so I will probably feel better once I get out of the house.  I start my new job this week as well so I am really hoping the rash is gone by then.  Anywho, I could go on and on about this dang rash and how it makes me want to scratch my skin off.  I hope all of my fellow bloggers have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment