Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

So, I realize it's not even Thanksgiving yet but I just had to decorate for Christmas!  Everyone seems to be decorating early and I am really feeling the Christmas cheer.  I just love Christmas!  It's that warm, fuzy feeling that I wish would stay all year round.  Anyway, I am so looking forward to next week.  Since Stephen and I didn't get much of a honeymoon although I enjoyed our stay in Jefferson we are going to spend a couple of days in St. Francisville.  We will be staying 3 nights in the Butler Greenwood plantation in the Gazebo cottage.  I am really looking forward to visting The Myrtles and eating at the restuarant there.  We will be spending Thanksgiving with his family in Baton Rouge so I am looking forward to that as well.  It's going to be such a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment