Monday, November 8, 2010

Livin on Love >3

Hello There!
Stephen and I were married Friday November 5th!  We had a simple, small family/close friends ceremony and reception.  I enjoyed seeing everyone and spending some time with family.  After the reception we were off to Jefferson, Texas.  We stayed at a cute little cottage for the weekend.  It reminded me of my great grandmothers house because it was so cozy and welcoming.  It had a little kitchenette, living area, private bath with a clawfoot tub ( I love LOVE those) and ofcourse the romantic bedroom.  The walls were a deep red and the decor was all from the Romantic period.  I absolutely loved the decor in the whole cottage!  I meant to take pictures but by the time I thought about it we had our stuff everywhere so it was all messy.  I absolutely love being married!  I can't wait to get our apartment soon.  It should be available within the next 2 weeks.  I also start my new job in 2 weeks!  So looking forward to working with the little ones at The Cavanaugh in Bossier.  Life is good and my husband is everything I ever prayed and dreamed for.  I love being Mrs. Wicher! <3 :)


1 comment:

  1. Amanda you looked fantastic! I saw the pics on your FB page :) I'm so happy for you! Welcome to married life...you fit right in. Lots of love to you and Stephen.

    ReplyDelete