Thursday, October 21, 2010

This could get fun!

Hello fellow bloggers!  I have been recently contemplating on starting a blog.  I mean everyone has one so doesn't that mean I should have one too?  I think so, so here goes!  Let's see where to start.....I'm marrying my best friend in 15 days!  We are SO excited but ready to get the wedding part over with.  It seems that we have been hit with every spiked bundle of negativity throughout the last couple of weeks.  I know that everything is going to be fine......doesn't atleast one thing have to go wrong before the wedding?  I think it's a rule.  I am so ready to be Mrs. Wicher and start a new life with my love.  He is everything I dreamed about and more.  I could ramble on forever so I should probably bring this to an end.  Life is good right now and I am so loving it!  Oh, this could get fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment