Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lingerie/Bridal Shower

Good morning!  It's actually almost noon but I stayed up late last night and slept in til 10am.  That almost never happens.  Sleeping in is nice :)  Anywho, I had my Lingerie/Bridal Shower last night.  I had so much fun and got lots of cute things.  I enjoyed having everyone that was able to make it.  I am so thankful for everyone in my life.  Today is going to be a relaxing day.  Watching the Saints game in a little bit.  After the game I may run to town and do a couple things.  Then again I may be lazy all day.  It's going to be a wonderful day!  Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday :)  I will post pics from last night later.  These are the cupcakes I made for my shower.  I felt so accomplished.  If you know me then you know that I am not very good at baking.  Especially cake and cupcakes.  Oh and I iced and decorated them! 

2 comments:

  1. They look great! And why are you making cupcakes for your own shower silly? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know I shouldn't have made cupcakes for my shower but we are doing everything on a budget. My MOH is an EXCELLENT baker but she has 09457367 billion other things to do. I enjoyed baking them though and made memories :)

    ReplyDelete